Your domain name is the prime piece of real estate needed to establish your online business. Your new web address is an important decision since it is where customers will find you.
Tips for Choosing Great Domain Names
- Keep it short—long names are hard to remember.
- Geographic—If your business caters to a specific geographical area consider using that in the domain name registration.
- Industry related—Make your name memorable to your customers and help you rank better in search engines.
- Say it out loud—If it’s a tongue twister, it might not be the best web address for your site. Keep it easy to pronounce.
- Buy alternative spellings—If you have drjones.com, you might want to buy doctorjones.com, too. How would you feel if someone else bought it?
- Buy alternative extensions—Protect your brand by registering the .com, .net, and .org versions of the domain name.
- The domain I want is taken!—Do a WHOIS Lookup search to find out who owns it, or we can contact the owner and make a bid on the domain for you.
- Consider premium names—Premium domain names are great domains sold at a premium rate.
What Comes With My Domain Name?
- Basic Website (URL) forwarding, this feature allows you to forward multiple domain names to an existing web site.
- Online Account Management
- Create subdomains, modify DNS records, and Auto-Renew your products. Our best in class Account Manager allows many options for novice and advanced users.
- Industry-leading customer support
- Available 24/7 via phone, online or chat
- Money Back Guarantee
- applies to all of our products and services (except for Premium Domains)